How to bypass setup phone just keeps saying configuring phone

A

AC Question

I did a factory reset on my lg g4 when it powers on I select he language then wifi connection and it goes to configuring your phone that's where it gets stuck and doesn't go past that

nortecorte

May 18, 2017
Visit site
A friend have me the solution, and I wanted to give it to you in case you're still stuck. Press and hold Power and Volume simultaneously for 10+ seconds until it powers off. Restart phone. (Whenever the screen comes up that asks if you want WiFi on, turn it on. I'm not sure if that came before or after this next step). Press Accessibility Settings, then go to Switch Access. Make sure Switch Access is turned off. Now keep pressing Next until you're back to the Configuring your Phone screen.Then press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Volume Down keys. The option to skip should pop up. If it doesn't, press and hold just the Volume Up and Volume Down. When the Skip option appears, press Skip. Now you are able to set up the phone manually.
I had all but given up, so I was shocked and thrilled when this worked. I hope it works for you, too. I'm going to every forum and site I came across someone else with this problem, when my phone was stuck on the Configuring Phone , and posting these instructions.

loljiboinnn

May 2, 2018
Visit site
A friend have me the solution, and I wanted to give it to you in case you're still stuck. Press and hold Power and Volume simultaneously for 10+ seconds until it powers off. Restart phone. (Whenever the screen comes up that asks if you want WiFi on, turn it on. I'm not sure if that came before or after this next step). Press Accessibility Settings, then go to Switch Access. Make sure Switch Access is turned off. Now keep pressing Next until you're back to the Configuring your Phone screen.Then press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Volume Down keys. The option to skip should pop up. If it doesn't, press and hold just the Volume Up and Volume Down. When the Skip option appears, press Skip. Now you are able to set up the phone manually.
I had all but given up, so I was shocked and thrilled when this worked. I hope it works for you, too. I'm going to every forum and site I came across someone else with this problem, when my phone was stuck on the Configuring Phone , and posting these instructions.

it did not work for me.

Non_GMO

Aug 24, 2018
Visit site
Try this instead..
Power off then back on, select language and go ahead and setup your WiFi or don't as it don't matter. At the Configuration screen tap Vol up and down repeatedly and you be given the option to skip and setup manually. Enjoy your phone

elSistemaCaido

Feb 15, 2019
Visit site
""""Try this instead..
Power off then back on, select language and go ahead and setup your WiFi or don't as it don't matter. At the Configuration screen tap Vol up and down repeatedly and you be given the option to skip and setup manually. Enjoy your phone"""

This worked perfectly for me. Thank you so much for your post.:):):)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax