Which budget phone should I buy?

rnznco

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I am having hard time deciding which phone should I buy between Huawei Honor 5x, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, Oppo F1 and Nexus 5x. All these phones are priced the same. Sort of.. they're in the same price range at least.

I'm looking for:
1. Decent Camera (Front & Back if possible)
2. Good Software(UI)/Performance
3. Build Quality/Appearance

I am also considering Asus Zenfone Selfie Deluxe because I got a -20% discount voucher (I have 2 days before it expires) from a merchant here in my country. I need your inputs. If you know other phones that might be better for the same price range please tell me.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I'd go with Nexus 5x if it's in the same price range. Has the best combination of camera, performance and software/UI. The Honor 5x is a good value but suffers from some lag and takes forever to charge.

rnznco

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I'd go with Nexus 5x if it's in the same price range. Has the best combination of camera, performance and software/UI. The Honor 5x is a good value but suffers from some lag and takes forever to charge.

Yea, my only problem with it is that I can only afford the 16gb variant and it doesn't have expandable storage. I'm still weighting in the pros and cons.

I appreciate your suggestion. Thanks!

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I am having hard time deciding which phone should I buy between Huawei Honor 5x, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, Oppo F1 and Nexus 5x. All these phones are priced the same. Sort of.. they're in the same price range at least.

I'm looking for:
1. Decent Camera (Front & Back if possible)
2. Good Software(UI)/Performance
3. Build Quality/Appearance

I am also considering Asus Zenfone Selfie Deluxe because I got a -20% discount voucher (I have 2 days before it expires) from a merchant here in my country. I need your inputs. If you know other phones that might be better for the same price range please tell me.

Hello rnznco!

Opinions will vary of course, as the answer you need, is solely dependent on the user's experience with a specific device. 3 Users of a nexus, may have varying opinions.

I would suggest going to Youtube and doing a search for actual reviews by folks who own those devices. That's what I'd do. My opinion, if you'll allow me to say, is that the Note 3 would be the device what will meet all the needs you mentioned. Based on my experience with them.

Hope this helps!

Chris