I earsed the weather display on the top left of the screen.How do I get it back

A

AC Question

I have the galaxy 7 and I was trying to move the weather display that sits on the top left of the screen and moved it to high and a remove button appeared which means to me I removed it from the phone. How do I get it back. I am really new to this phone and probably messed it up or should I go a Verizon store and let someone who knows do it I seem to be making a lot of mistakes

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello, and welcome to the Android Central forums!

That would be called a widget, and you should be able to locate it in your apps drawer at the bottom of your screen. Open the app drawer and look for a tab that says widgets then scroll through the widgets to find the weather icon you desire.

Hope this helps

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Alternatively, you can try this. I use Nova Launcher, so I'm not quite sure how you would get to your widgets on the native launcher. This is why I'm offering two different methods to get to the widgets. >>>On these phones, and most other*Androiddevices, you'll start out by long-pressing a blank, available space on your home screen — not on an icon or the app launcher. Just hold your finger down on the screen. 2. Touch the*Widgets*option from the menu that pops up.<<<