USB connection methods screen -- where is it?

A

AC Question

Looks I am the first person who cannot find this USB connection methods screen, which is mentioned on page 53 of the user manual. I am trying to determine how to upload music to the phone. Has anyone accomplished that? Another thing is, it comes with a really nice camera but there is now way that I can find to obtain the pictures other than by sending them in an e-mail, which is ridiculous. I may end up returning the phone.

By the way, is there a way around this "I'm not a robot" screen. Is there some way to login to this forum?

cupboy

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Looks I am the first person who cannot find this USB connection methods screen, which is mentioned on page 53 of the user manual. I am trying to determine how to upload music to the phone. Has anyone accomplished that? Another thing is, it comes with a really nice camera but there is now way that I can find to obtain the pictures other than by sending them in an e-mail, which is ridiculous. I may end up returning the phone.

Well that is odd. I am signed in by I am referred to as "Guest" anyway.
By the way, is there a way around this "I'm not a robot" screen. Is there some way to login to this forum?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay