HTCM8 S-OFF Sprint BootLoop - Is there a way out? (Im scared to hardbrick it..please help)

A

AC Question

My HTC M8 Sprint got stuck into bootloop after I instaled SuperSU. Before that, I unlocked the bootloader and instaled custom recovery (CWM philipz touch). And now I'm stuck at bootloader. I tried instaling different ROMs which I copied on the external SD card..but after instaling, I would still be stuck at the bootloader.

I read that I should flash the firmware, since it is S-OFF it could be done, but I'm a noob and scared to hard brick the device. Any kind of help would be much appreciated..

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My HTC M8 Sprint got stuck into bootloop after I instaled SuperSU. Before that, I unlocked the bootloader and instaled custom recovery (CWM philipz touch). And now I'm stuck at bootloader. I tried instaling different ROMs which I copied on the external SD card..but after instaling, I would still be stuck at the bootloader.

I read that I should flash the firmware, since it is S-OFF it could be done, but I'm a noob and scared to hard brick the device. Any kind of help would be much appreciated..

Welcome to Android Central!

Try downloading the stock RUU firmware from HTC to restore the phone back to factory.

ROM Downloads for your HTC smartphone - Support | HTC United States

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma