I bought a LG G3 month ago. As soon as I got home and turned on the phone for the first time, when the phone is turned on, the lower-left corner of the screen was much less illuminated than the rest of the screen.

Actually, imagine a LG G3 screen divided into 4 cubes. The lower-left cube of screen is about 50% less illuminated than the rest of the screen, but all of the functions on the screen are performed without error, just that lower-left cube of screen is 50% less illuminated than the rest of the screen.

It's already happening 3-4 times for last 30 days to me. This problem takes about 1 hour and after about 1 hour, the illuminate of the display back to normal.

I call a servece and they told me that smart phones used to go a little mad, and that's quite normal. I wonder if someone had a problem like me, and is that really normal with smart phones?
    04-02-2016 05:04 AM
    I have never heard of that. It sounds like a fault to me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-02-2016 05:24 AM
    Hello, I put this question on forum, and in the meantime I registered at the forum.
    I had never heard about this problem too, last 2 days I tried to find something about it but I had no success. I hope that someone will appear here who might know what's going on?

PS: I apologize if I have mistakes in grammar coz I don't know English perfectly !

Edit: Picture of the screen: Less illuminated of the lower-left corner of the screen LG G3?-screenshot_1.jpg
    And, on second thought, I think it's breakdown of the screen or erron, not software problem ...
    04-02-2016 05:32 AM
    Welcome as a new member.

That is certainly abnormal. If the phone was bought new, it ought to be possible to get an exchange or refund from the retailer....or contact LG customer support about a warranty return of the phone, for replacement or repair.

Your English incidentally is very good.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-02-2016 07:31 AM
    Yes, it was purchased as new. This problem appeared to me ever since I turned on phone for the first time. I will definitely look for a replacement device, coz this certainly can't be a normal thing.

I will not accept service because this is a new phone, and it is apparent that was already with some kind of error when I bought it.

Thank you for your advice and help !
    belodion likes this.
    04-02-2016 03:42 PM