Hisense HS U988 malfunctioning

muleizee

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
I am a proud owner of a Hisense HS U988 mobile phone Its only 5 months old and last week I got an update request called 'wireless Update" which I allowed and after it run for a while say 5 minutes it aborted the update and requested to be rebooted. I rebooted the phone and after that all apps have stopped working.
I can only call and receive calls as I cant access any apps starting with the set up wizard which has also stopped.
I took the phone to hisense support service at Hazida Zambia situated along lumumba road in Lusaka but they don't have the required software to flash the phone.
Kindly help what I need to do.
kindly assist with the software to flash this phone.
I will appreciate highly your quick response on this matter

dulan98

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Re: Hisense HS U988 update error

:cool: I was using a hisense hs u988 android phone. i recieved a notification of a new software update, and after i updated it, phone failed to boot the software, only showing a system recovery menu. and also after i rebooted it, the same screen appears all again. i gave to repair the phone to many mobile repair centres, but they couldn't find the software in the internet. i am so pleased if anyone could help me to recover my phone.:-*:-*:-*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781