So I got rid of my Verizon iPhone 5 and upgraded to the Verizon LG V10 and love the switch. Now I'm having issues replying to text messages from 2-3 people. They can send me a text message, which I receive no problem, but when I try to send a reply or start a new text to them, it says sent on my phone but they never get the message.

I turned off iMessage on my iPhone before going to the LG and verified iMessage was off using the Apple site to deactivate.

I have tried deleting the contact, re-adding contact, and factory restoring phone. It's just weird that, they arent receiving my messages and they arent even using an iPhone; so they wouldnt be getting iMessage anyway. Their phone is a Samsung Galaxy S5 and on T-Mobile. I dont have issues with other T-Mobile customers receiving messages, just that 1 friend, although they can blow up my phone with messages I cant get it to them, I have to use fb msger to text them.

Any suggestions or should I just go to the Verizon store and have them figure it out?
    04-02-2016 11:28 AM