For any app designers

A

AC Question

My favorite game as a kid, along with many other kids in the 80's, was MicroLeague Baseball, a fantastic baseball sim game where you could pit teams from different eras against each other. There hasn't been a game like this since about 1992 or so. I was wondering if anyone would be able to develop an app or perhaps a similar stile game. It was better than Baseball Mogul or any other sim league game,

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My favorite game as a kid, along with many other kids in the 80's, was MicroLeague Baseball, a fantastic baseball sim game where you could pit teams from different eras against each other. There hasn't been a game like this since about 1992 or so. I was wondering if anyone would be able to develop an app or perhaps a similar stile game. It was better than Baseball Mogul or any other sim league game,

Welcome to Android Central!

You might be able to find an emulator for your phone to play the game. You can also check out the site Video Games Database. Credits, Trivia, Reviews, Box Covers, Screenshots - MobyGames they have a huge database of old games you can play online.