Button falling out of Gear S2 smartwatch

A

AC Question

Ok, so I got this smartwatch in pristine shape and the only downfall was that the back button is no longer secured in the unit (it's in hand, damaged in no way whatsoever). I called up Samsung, they screwed around and wasted my time, directed me to their casvc15 garbage email to send the picture of it and then continued to waste my time and did not contact me back after 3+ weeks. I finally called them and they tell me that it is.... hold onto your seats for this one.... physical damage and it is not covered under warranty.... Because the button fell out from being a manufacturer defect.... There is not a scratch/dent/ding/dong/crack/ping/pong in it and if I showed you the picture I showed them, you wouldn't believe it yourself.. Anyways, that was my Samsung smear campaign from a FORMER Samsung devotee just so you all know how scummy they are.

Now, my question... The button is undamaged, fits in nicely and clicks nicely when pressed. However, I'm not sure how it was secured.... Anyone have any idea? Is there like a gasket or something that holds the side button in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol