I have moto g 2nd generation, My phones gets extrmely hot from video chatting, or mulitple apps being opened. Today I happened to be on facebook on my phone my batter was a little low and my phone began to glitch, then it completly froze and turned off. Its turned off by itself before but I left it alone for a while then turned it on and it was back to normal. Today was different although, it was off for a little while it was warm so I figured it was overheating, I did some research just to be sure if this was the case. I let it cool all the way off and tried turning it on again, it did turn on but it kept turning off and on to the screen its on when you first turn it back on or off. I've tried clicking the power button multiple times and it would power on and off multiple times. Now I've let it sit some more I saw someone say reboot it so I did so, it did tell me my battery was low so I picked "normal power up" and the screen turned black. It then turned on again it showed my phone charging to 0% then it turned off once more, and the Motorola screen came back up and it keeps doing this. I don't what else to do, should I let it keep doing this while it charges then take it off the charger and reboot it or is it to late? Help please...
    04-05-2016 10:26 PM
    It may be worth replacing the battery. If you have reason to believe that that would not be necessary, then at least have the present battery tested. If you do replace the battery, try to get the manufacturer's replacement part, or one of high repute.

Also, see this:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=500054

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-06-2016 06:06 AM