Is there a way to unlock " screen lock" even if you know password as keyboard do not show up?

A

AC Question

Is there a way to unlock " screen lock" even if you know password as keyboard do not show up?

I am using Andriod 6 on HTC One M9 with HTC Sense 7 but somehow when the last time my phone screen went off while I was busy elsewhere on tapping phone instead of keyboard popping up it shows google speak option. When I drag down from top downwards I am able to see options like " Wifi, Bluetooth, Mobile data, Brightness, Auto Rotate, Saver, Exit Saver, Airplane mode, Normal(Sound/Audio), HTC Connect, Hotspot, Flashlight " but it only functions that work are " on or off " when touched, otherwise It would ask for password when I am trying to seek options by touching "three dots" next to it which means I am stuck. I should also mention here I did disable some apps which I also did before without having issue with screen lock functionality to be specific by going to manage apps option. So I need help urgently if possible on how to get pass this ' screen lock ' demand even though I know exact password without the keyboard it is not possible to enter hence the dilemma.

I should probably mention here I did have issue with google apps ever since I allowed Android to be updated to the latest version. I researched via google & found out many people had same " wrong password " error. So I went through all the forum & followed those instructions without any luck yet all other apps were working perfectly fine. Only problem was I could not download newer apps as with " wrong password " error login into google play store was proving herculean task. I hope this detailed insight might give you clues to what I need to do.

Anyways I shall be very grateful if anyone with knowledge and experience regarding unlocking screen issue comes forward and share their expert remedial opinion here. I should mention I am relatively new to Andriod enabled device so please explain thoroguhly the instructions if any.

Last edited by a moderator:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: Is there a way to unlock " screen lock" even if you know password as keyboard do not show up?

Hi again, I know my password but keyboard is not showing up so how am I suppose to type my password to unlock screen is the question I need answered. Just to clarify the confusion here if any please check out the attached snapshots I took. :)

Attachments

• 1 (1).JPG
    1 (1).JPG
    196 KB · Views: 0
  • 1 (2).JPG
    1 (2).JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1 (4).JPG
    1 (4).JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 0