Read/reply text messages in car.

A

AC Question

I went from a Nokia Lumia phone which would automatically read and let me reply to text message in my 2013 Camry Entune system when connected via Bluetooth. No special app was required. I purchased my first Samsun Galaxy S7 Edge android phone, but cannot not get it to read or reply to text message. Just shows "New Text Message" on the display and nothing else. Phone calls comes through just find. I have tried several text-to-speech for car apps, but nothing works. Is there a good app for reading/replying text message via Bluetooth in a vehicle?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I went from a Nokia Lumia phone which would automatically read and let me reply to text message in my 2013 Camry Entune system when connected via Bluetooth. No special app was required. I purchased my first Samsun Galaxy S7 Edge android phone, but cannot not get it to read or reply to text message. Just shows "New Text Message" on the display and nothing else. Phone calls comes through just find. I have tried several text-to-speech for car apps, but nothing works. Is there a good app for reading/replying text message via Bluetooth in a vehicle?

Welcome to Android Central!

Try looking in the Galaxy Apps store for an app called CarMode and try that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia