Strange man made pictures appeared on my Messanger folder

A

AC Question

Hi there, I've seen familiar topics, however, my case is different. 2 pictures that were clearly taken by a human appeared on my Messanger folder and no, no one sent me them. These are pictures of a piece of paper with hand-written stuff on it. (about sources of student income). I've read about cases where just random pictures from internet appear on people's phones, but mines are normal photos. I've checked my chat history and all that, but honestly, no one sent me them. And I didn't download any apps or games recently. Please, explain me this, as I'm losing my mind. Thank you.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, thanks for stopping by!

Its a facebook issue, and has been reported by others....but no explanation, to my knowledge has been given. Other than to say, it happens, nothing to see here, move on! :-D

I've had it happen as well, but normally its from a night of drinking, and I find myself saying, How'd that get there!

Joking aside! Nothing to worry over, it happens. Would not hurt to clear your cache for messenger. See below.

Device>Applications>Application Manager>Scroll over to "all">Scroll Down to Messenger>Clear Cache

Hope this helps!

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy