android LG L90 doesn't turn on

A

AC Question

I was with my phone on hands playing some game, and suddenly it's screen became all black. In fact, it's turned off, and doesn't turn on again... It doesn't even charge altrough it had battery enough the last time I needed it.
This situation is scary to say the least. The phone is new (so the battery is new to). I don't understand.

Please help me

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Please remove, and inspect the battery, make sure there is no swelling. Put the battery on a flat surface, and spin it and see if its warped, flip it over, repeat.

I would strongly recommend bringing/sending to a service center, as a possibility of shock/fire can occur. If you have a friend or can get another battery to test out, that would be a good idea too.

Good Luck!

Chris

RubenRod

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I Chris.

I thought about put a battery equal to this to do the test, but I don't have any.
The battery doesn't seem to be warped... so I followed your advice and took the battery of the phone and put it in a flat surface.
I'm planning to try to turn it on later tonight. If it doesn't work, the only alternative is to take it to the store for being repaired??

3 or 4 days ago, I went to Play Store and downloaded a heavy game, weighing 1.7 GB (!). Today I was playing it right before the screen went black. That's what I don't understand: it was the game that "killed" the phone? The battery overheated because of the game or something?
... I keep thinking that if I didn't downloaded that game, the phone would still be working.

Thank you for the reply Chris! Greetings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow