My Device is not recognize in my pc anyone can help?

xSChaos

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi , I own a Xperia Z2 , and it's has issue to be detected in my computer... let me explain what happen :

When I plug USB it's try to detect it , depending on port it may be recharging my phone or not ..

I can connect the phone (but it won't show in any panel) , Connecting the phone as MTP does not work , but MSC does work with no issue , also debug does (with both ways)

When I try to make it install back drivers it's say error 19 , when I do manual install of drivers it's say error 10...so if anybody could help ;/...

Edit : As I'm unable to find the answer button anywhere on the page I'll edit main post ;

I already checked both post earlier and none worked , I even try on getting on with a VM which failed to (The VM detected the phone but did not work , I had it worked in past)

Again sorry There is no answer button so I'll again edit main post :

This is under Windows 10 64bits , I've already removed several time the USB drivers for any others phone , I've try to install xperia z2 manual drivers also but it did say Error 10... (there an issue with WPD and mtp drivers which both say error 19

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi , I own a Xperia Z2 , and it's has issue to be detected in my computer... let me explain what happen :

When I plug USB it's try to detect it , depending on port it may be recharging my phone or not ..

I can connect the phone (but it won't show in any panel) , Connecting the phone as MTP does not work , but MSC does work with no issue , also debug does (with both ways)

When I try to make it install back drivers it's say error 19 , when I do manual install of drivers it's say error 10...so if anybody could help ;/...

Edit : As I'm unable to find the answer button anywhere on the page I'll edit main post ;

I already checked both post earlier and none worked , I even try on getting on with a VM which failed to (The VM detected the phone but did not work , I had it worked in past)

I would try getting a new set of drivers form Sony's website to see if that will update them and fix the issue.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not seeing what's going on with the computer, my guess is that the drivers are all fouled up on the PC. I would try to go into Device Manager and USBDeview and remove the entry for your device (Device Manager) and in USBDeview remove any "Android ADB Interface", "Samsung USB", "Google USB" or anything else that matches your particular phone model... tread lightly though.

Reboot and then try to reinstall the drivers.

I had a laptop that I couldn't get ADB functioning... at all... no matter what I did, no matter what I uninstalled/installed/updated, I couldn't my defice fully recognized. It happens... Windows does some screwball things with drivers, including piling them up on top of each other... when you upgrade a driver, you aren't upgrading anything, you are just loading a new version. The old versions linger like a bad smell in the interest of backwards compatibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair