unable to sign up to google play store - no matter what

A

AC Question

I've never once been able to use the Google Play store on the Galaxy S5 (AT&T). When attempting to use it for the first time - create new account. No matter what email is used, it'll say "so and so username isn't available. Try again later."

Phone was from 2014, if that makes any difference. The internet on the phone does work. I haven't had any problem browsing the internet.

Evidently other people had the exact same problem. I found it in the past, but couldn't locate the original question. There weren't any great solutions on that thread at the time.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've never once been able to use the Google Play store on the Galaxy S5 (AT&T). When attempting to use it for the first time - create new account. No matter what email is used, it'll say "so and so username isn't available. Try again later."

Phone was from 2014, if that makes any difference. The internet on the phone does work. I haven't had any problem browsing the internet.

Evidently other people had the exact same problem. I found it in the past, but couldn't locate the original question. There weren't any great solutions on that thread at the time.

Welcome to Android Central!

Try using a PC and creating a Google account online and then try to sign in to that account on the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc