Why can't I connect to wifi in another location?

A

AC Question

I have had my samsung galaxy s5 since July 2014. Since Oct. 2015, every time I travel, I am unable to connect with the host wifi. The situation is growing more complicated.
I am currently staying at my mom's and cannot connect to her Airport extreme....receiving message "authentication failed" over and over.

Sorry if the is a repeat question. I've spent some time looking through your android central site this afternoon and am getting frustrated. Can't find this topic under the forum. Please help! I am a newbie, but with "some sophistication", however, a low threshold for frustration!

elizodop

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have had my samsung galaxy s5 since July 2014. Since Oct. 2015, every time I travel, I am unable to connect with the host wifi. The situation is growing more complicated.
I am currently staying at my mom's and cannot connect to her Airport extreme....receiving message "authentication failed" over and over.

Sorry if the is a repeat question. I've spent some time looking through your android central site this afternoon and am getting frustrated. Can't find this topic under the forum. Please help! I am a newbie, but with "some sophistication", however, a low threshold for frustration!

elizodop

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried forgetting the connection and then adding it back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463