Galaxy S7 Edge edge feed not working???

A

AC Question

When I first got my S7 Edge, the edge feed/briefing feed was working just fine, now all of a sudden it doesn't show my incoming text messages any more. I have "messages" turned on under notifications, edge feed and briefing feed. Why are my messages not showing up when I swipe up & down on the side of the screen anymore?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
When I first got my S7 Edge, the edge feed/briefing feed was working just fine, now all of a sudden it doesn't show my incoming text messages any more. I have "messages" turned on under notifications, edge feed and briefing feed. Why are my messages not showing up when I swipe up & down on the side of the screen anymore?

Welcome to Android Central!

When you go to settings, Edge Screen, do you have the feeds turned on? Try turning them off and then back on to see if that fixes it. Also when is the last time you rebooted your phone?

Bandr1002

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
I am wondering how to fix my issue, the edge feed used to show my texts now it doesn't, tried searching Google for help but all I find is basic answers like, rub the screen up and down, like I said I used to have edge feeds for my texts, now I don't

Bandr1002

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
I finally figured it out, the problem is with the message app, I switched to message + and it didn't work, I them went back to the message app that came stock on the phone and it fixed it. .

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc