My Verizon ellipsis 8 tablet is bricked. It will charge, I can load into the stock android recovery console and when powering on it will show the red PoweredByAndroid screen and after just goes to a blank backlit screen and does nothing.

I am attempting to re-flash android os onto the tablet with the recovery console but it will allow me to use the SD Card.

It has the Recover from External Device option but always says "Permission Denied"

When I plug the tablet into the PC it shows as a default MTP Device driver, in Device List on Windows 10 it shows as the model number QTAQZ3 but thats it. It wont let me install the ADB driver and wont be detected by ADB anymore.

Any options?
    04-11-2016 09:04 PM
    My Verizon ellipsis 8 tablet is bricked. It will charge, I can load into the stock android recovery console and when powering on it will show the red PoweredByAndroid screen and after just goes to a blank backlit screen and does nothing.

I am attempting to re-flash android os onto the tablet with the recovery console but it will allow me to use the SD Card.

It has the Recover from External Device option but always says "Permission Denied"

When I plug the tablet into the PC it shows as a default MTP Device driver, in Device List on Windows 10 it shows as the model number QTAQZ3 but thats it. It wont let me install the ADB driver and wont be detected by ADB anymore.

Any options?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try formatting the SD card via your PC and try again.
    04-15-2016 08:31 AM
    I have the exact same problem with my QTAQZ3. Please can someone tell me where to get a stock ROM. Any version of android is acceptable. Thanks in anticipation.
    10-14-2016 11:33 PM