I recently got a Galaxy S7. I synced the contacts on an Older Android two years ago and hated it. I got around it by using "groups" with only accounts with phone numbers. The new phone hasn't got a group option in the "phone" app. I don't want the email, google and phone contacts synced. When I go to use the phone I don't want to see countless email addresses and google plus accounts that have no phone numbers. I want to unsync please.
    04-14-2016 05:58 PM
    I recently got a Galaxy S7. I synced the contacts on an Older Android two years ago and hated it. I got around it by using "groups" with only accounts with phone numbers. The new phone hasn't got a group option in the "phone" app. I don't want the email, google and phone contacts synced. When I go to use the phone I don't want to see countless email addresses and google plus accounts that have no phone numbers. I want to unsync please.
    Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to go to your contacts app, top right click more, tap settings, tap contacts to display, and select what you want to see.
    04-18-2016 07:45 AM