Why I cant't use Foldermout

A

AC Question

Hey guys, how you're doing? hope you'er fine

So I rooted my phone days ago Just to use Foldermount. I saw many people having good use of it on the internet. All what they do is choose the file of the App or game that is too big and change it to their external sd card. So I did as their Tuotrials said but here came my problem the game want to move isn't in the ordainry path that I knew that is /storage/emulated/0/android/data/(game data file). and there was a like 1gb of data added to my enternal storge (which is the game size) I was confuesed then I stated diging by file mangers that had root accses until I found that the data was stored in a path callled data/data/(game data file) and as I heard it is only accessible when you have a rooted device. So I tried making a path from data/data/(game data file) to my exSD and it said before it warned me that it can't move it and I should move it manually so I did and the game didn't work so I had to reinstall it. I tried a different game the data was stored in the same path anyone knows what should I do to move it and why it was stored there at that path

By the way my device is Xperia M2 dual d2302 5.1.1 rooted with superSU whith the cmw costum Kernal

Thankes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci