Galaxy s3 screen locked and the phone is in airplane mode - HELP

A

AC Question

Hi, when on business trip my kids tried to unlock the screen to get to their games. The phone has no sim and I use it as MP3 player and camera. It was in airplane mode. It says insert the google account details but it doesnt work when I try so. I think because of the airplane mode. I can access my galaxy account via computer and send request to unlock the screen but since it is in airplane mode it doesnt reach the phone. Is there any chance to unlock my phone? Without hard resetting it?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi, when on business trip my kids tried to unlock the screen to get to their games. The phone has no sim and I use it as MP3 player and camera. It was in airplane mode. It says insert the google account details but it doesnt work when I try so. I think because of the airplane mode. I can access my galaxy account via computer and send request to unlock the screen but since it is in airplane mode it doesnt reach the phone. Is there any chance to unlock my phone? Without hard resetting it?

Welcome to Android Central!

Are you not able to swipe down the notification menu and toggle off airplane mode?