What to do when my galaxy s6 want charge at all ?

A

AC Question

I was at work and my usb port, headphone, and speaker port had fallen into some ranch. My phone was already charged for the day. When it finally died i plug the charger to my phone, it say it was charging then it stop and cut completely off. Now when i plug into the charger, only the battery and with the electric bolt shows on the phone.... i bought a samsung charging pad and it change it from the electric bolt to the battery saying its charging 0%...i left it on the charging pad for several hours and ive recieved the same results no charge....it been like this for 3 days now what am i to do?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!

Its most unfortunate, but I think the Ranch Dressing's (assumed its that) has caused the port to fail completely. In that case, there is nothing that can be done, other than sending to a service center.

Here's a LONG SHOT attempt to get it cleaned up. Proceed at your own risk!

Soak the area that was originally contaminated with the sauce, in Rubbing alcohol, no less thatn 97% by volume. Let it soak for about 1 minute, then suck the port out for at least 2 minutes, with a vacuum cleaner. Repeat the process again. Then let sit over night, then attempt to charge again with the wireless pad first, then plug to wall outlet. I'm offering this, because it would appear, that the sauce had already caused the damage, and its POSSIBLE that the residual components of the sauce, might be causing a bad connection.

If this works....BE SURE TO MONITOR THE PHONE AS IT CHARGES FOR THE FIRST TIME, DO NO LEAVE IT UNATTENDED.

Hope this helps!

Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar