Need URGENT help, S5 had lots of issues(phantom pressing) now it WONT charge.(I will pay for help)

A

AC Question

I took my phone off charge this morning when I woke up like I normally do, but I was prompted with some annoying galaxy update power application thing, I was completely out of it I just wanted to put my head back down and sleep.

Anyway even at this point I noticed problems, I couldn't press the home or back button, and now the lock button wasn't working(to turn off or lock the phone). So I pulled the battery out, and thought I'd deal with it later.

So I woke up several hours later, turned on the phone; same issues.

The back button keeps pressing itself constantly, with no real pattern, and when I press it manually, it works maybe 20% of the time.

The same goes for the home and lock buttons but to a lesser extent, the home button worked maybe 5% of the time, and the lock button worked maybe 50% of the time(and I don't mean if I pressed it twice, it would work 100%, I mean it would just be completely useless for a short amount of time, 50% of the time).

So I googled solutions, deleted my cache, disabled the google app, re-installed it, disabled MyGalaxy etc. I did everything short of factory reset the phone.

Anyway, after giving up and browsing facebook videos(the back button only seemed to phantom press in the browser/general usage of the phone, but not facebook), the phone got to 5% and I went to charge it... Only it wouldn't charge.

So I tried all 3 phone chargers, including hooking it up to my computer and it WILL not charge.

I really don't know what to do here, I bought my phone semi-2nd hand nearly 2 years ago, so I doubt there's any warranty on it, but this phone has my entire life on it, my work, my social life, I NEED it to work in some form.

Has anyone ever heard of such an issue or how to fix it?? I desperately need help. I'll even pay someone like £10/$15 if they help me fix it. Please someone help me.