There's an iOS app called "Custom Keypad". Basically, it's a remote control for your mac/pc, which lets you layout any number of buttons, sliders, trackpads, etc. on your iPad/iPhone screen and assign them to send to your computer any keystroke, key combination, mouse clicks and gestures, and even a sequence of commands. The buttons can be sized, shaped, labeled and coloured to your liking and you could even apply a custom image to each one. It's pretty awesome!
    Gradually moving away from iOS, with the last iPad in the house soon to be replaced, I'm looking for an alternative on Android, but couldn't find anything with a similar functionality. I suppose that with an app like "remote mouse" and a custom keyboard I could achieve a very crude version of this functionality, but I couldn't find a fully customisable one, and it's not quite the same anyways...
    So far I've been able to find an Android solution for anything I've been used to do with iOS, but not this one...
    Can someone point me at the right direction (not back to iOS please)?
    Thanks!
    04-23-2016 05:30 AM
    Replied to other thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...ml#post5141992

Thread closed to avoid confusion.
    04-23-2016 10:02 AM