Android changed my passcode and unlock my phone

A

AC Question

Hello,
Today I was changing my passcode from a PIN and I can't unlock it. When I wanted to unlock my phone, I couldn't. I tried to unlock it 300 times with my new passcode and some old ones but nothing work. When I went to Android Device Manager I tried to change the passcode but it just told me that it's already locked and I don't need to lock it again. Then I tried something thru USB but I don't have USB Debugging on :( I don't know what to do. I can't even enter my SD because I don't have any SD Reader and Recovery Mode is different then other people have. I don't want to reset it into factory settings because I have a lot of important stuff on that phone...

Lenovo S60-a ( Android 5.0.2 Lollipop )

Mehul Sinha

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Now if you are not able for google password recovery , you need a hard restore , l am also using lenovo handset but not sure about your handset ,, may be , For hard reset turn off your phone now press volume up + volume down - and power key and hold for some time now if you enters to lenovo recovery select lanuage ( english or Chinese) > restore data , now there you will see two options clear data or delete data > delete data will delete all your sd card stuffs , so firstly go for clear data ,know restart your phone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03