Action Required Notification

A

AC Question

Using Sony c3. I have deleted my Google account. Now there is a notification pop up for action required. Change settings but can't remove these pop ups. Please help!

Mehul Sinha

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately if you deleted your default Gmail account now ,you need a system restore before restore buckup all your app ,app data ,contants for safety then restore your phone ,then after restore you will able to existing google account , and this time never delete your first (default ) google account because you have to know that Android is a copyrighted google product, some Android phone are not google authorized like some HCL handset this damages gaming experience lot of game aren't working without google play services access

cramirez4life

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
How do I get rid of the notification if I didn't delete my default gmail account? I had created a gmail and then deleted it minutes later. It was not my default account. I can't get rid of the notification that says, "Account Action Required". I am prompted to sign in with no option to edit the email address that is listed as the one I deleted.