Unlocked Verizon S5 can't enable Advance Calling

Arturoo94

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm having trouble trying to use Advance Calling on my unlocked galaxy S5, everything works fine, I can text, send multimedia messages, calls; yet, since I activated my wife's S6 to T-Mobile, as well, hers can video call, but mine can't. Both phones are unlocked, but I was wondering if mine were to be able to use that feature since hers does? Which is weird. If anyone can help, I'd highly appreciate it, thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm having trouble trying to use Advance Calling on my unlocked galaxy S5, everything works fine, I can text, send multimedia messages, calls; yet, since I activated my wife's S6 to T-Mobile, as well, hers can video call, but mine can't. Both phones are unlocked, but I was wondering if mine were to be able to use that feature since hers does? Which is weird. If anyone can help, I'd highly appreciate it, thanks.

To clarify:

Are you using a SIM-unlocked Verizon Galaxy S5 on T-Mobile and wondering why Advanced Calling can't be enabled?

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

Arturoo94

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Yes, it is SIM-Unlocked, on my wife's phone she can also use her phone as a wi-fi hotpsot and mine can't not sure if factory reseting will do the trick?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12