Hello, I was wanting to ask a question about tethering your mobile data so another mobile could use it.
    Do you receive any information from the other mobile using your data if so what information?
    Also I would like to know if it is possible that the recieving mobile was 20+ miles away from the mobile giving the Internet data, could the recieving mobile still get the Internet from the mobile giving?
    Thanks
    04-26-2016 08:34 AM
    Thank you very much for answering my question. I don't have a wide knowledge of this but because it is a WiFi source when the recieving mobile is using the giving mobiles data, the apps and Internet sites the recieving mobile uses would not come up on the giving mobile like a mirrored screen?
    Hi Thanks for registering. You figured that out

Meanwhile I answered here.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=672438

Any questions come back.

I would probably direct you to someone or another forum section though as I think I had heard of simpler ways or apps to achieve what you want.

I just had verbal diarrhoea and don't know too much
    Thank you very much for answering my question. I don't have a wide knowledge of this but because it is a WiFi source when the recieving mobile is using the giving mobiles data, the apps and Internet sites the recieving mobile uses would not come up on the giving mobile like a mirrored screen?
    04-26-2016 09:50 AM