Alcatel OneTouch Conquest 7046T can't connect to internet after uninstalling app

CONQUEST_CS koyo

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys. I had rooted my Alcatel OneTouch Conquest and the first app I loaded up was Link2SD. Using that, I uninstalled alot of bloatware. One thing that struck me as suspicious was there were some apps named com.jrd.Elabel.overlay, com.jrd.Elabel, NetworkSystemProvider UID, and Connections Optimizer which were listed in the user apps tab. These seemed like they should be system apps, but if they were listed here, they must not have been what I thought they were. I tried to uninstall them with Link2SD but I couldn't cause it threw me an error. So I got System App Remover, and that did the trick.

Then my Wifi connection immediately went to limited. I couldn't surf the web or anything. And resetting the phone only made the situation 100 times worse, since I am now being told to login to Google and I can't because my wifi connection is permanently limited. Is there somewhere where I can reinstall this app, or perhaps, is there a place where I can find a stock official rom for the Alcatel OneTouch Conquest. It's definitely not on Alcatel's website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown