pictures are dissapearing

A

AC Question

I have a Galaxy s7 edge, I take a picture and go to look at it and a few times its not there. they have just dissapeared, at least the recent ones. the one tonight I could see it in the corner when I clicked on it another picture came up

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Where did the camera save them to? Sd or internal? By default they go to sd card i think, is the sd card good otherwise? Was it formatted at the start? Is it a good quality one? Enough memory?

nonyab23

May 2, 2016
Visit site
sorry I'm not sure how to respond, no sd card here. I have amazon and it saves all my pictures, but its deleting itself before it even gets there. I take a picture and nothing is there

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
There is a software bug with those phones. The new update should fix it. Is the smart stay on?
There apparently is some glitch as the front camera is on ( that's how smart stay works) and when you try to use the rear camera the software gets "confused". If it's on, turn it off. You can restart phone and wipe cache partition (do research how to do that lest you brick your phone). Maybe try putting sd card in? If all that fails, take it to dealer or wait for update... good luck

nonyab23

May 2, 2016
Visit site
There is a software bug with those phones. The new update should fix it. Is the smart stay on?
There apparently is some glitch as the front camera is on ( that's how smart stay works) and when you try to use the rear camera the software gets "confused". If it's on, turn it off. You can restart phone and wipe cache partition (do research how to do that lest you brick your phone). Maybe try putting sd card in? If all that fails, take it to dealer or wait for update... good luck

thanks, tmobile sent an update a week ago maybe?wondering if that's it? didn't fix the problem though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui