Best camera settings? ..pics are too grainy

A

AC Question

I'm in two minds wether to switch to s7 edge,my hubby has lg g4 and the pic quality is nowhere as smooth as his, my pics are coming up grainy like pixely, Im hoping that just comes down to getting camera settings right. Also I don't know if I'm keen on all the finer details where as the g4 kind of gives a flawless but crisp look without highlighting the imperfection can I still have that option on my g5,or is that what g5 is all about thrle finer details, my selfies cam is quite bad too. I would appreciate any settings to try out. I've tried to compare pics and I know s7 has a better selfies cam and it's normal cam is lil brighter too and doesn't show ur imperfections as much.
I'm trying so hard to love my phone I previously had the s4 but I'm in comparison with the g4. Sorry if I have gone on abit.

Lg g5 vs s7 edge

May 3, 2016
Visit site
LG G5 Best camera settings? ..pics are too grainy

I'm in two minds wether to switch to s7 edge,my hubby has lg g4 and the pic quality is nowhere as smooth as his, my pics are coming up grainy like pixely, Im hoping that just comes down to getting camera settings right. Also I don't know if I'm keen on all the finer details where as the g4 kind of gives a flawless but crisp look without highlighting the imperfection can I still have that option on my g5,or is that what g5 is all about thrle finer details, my selfies cam is quite bad too. I would appreciate any settings to try out. I've tried to compare pics and I know s7 has a better selfies cam and it's normal cam is lil brighter too and doesn't show ur imperfections as much.
I'm trying so hard to love my phone I previously had the s4 but I'm in comparison with the g4. Sorry if I have gone on abit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC