LG G3 D850 on AT&T. Updated to Marshmallow (6.0) 2 days ago which I'm assuming has something to do with this issue. Anything having to do with editing or creating a contact causes "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped" to pop up and I cannot edit or add any contact information. I haven't been able to find anything helpful online. I have tried to restart the phone and also went into settings>general>smart cleaning> and I removed the temporary files. If you have any ideas on what I can try next let me know. Thanks in advance.
    05-03-2016 10:52 PM
    I don't have any suggestions, but I have precisely the same issue, and also assume that it is due to the Marshmallow upgrade. I'll probably stop by the AT&T store this weekend just to see if they have any info.
    05-05-2016 01:25 PM
    Arg! I have the same Problem!! Cant add contacts after Marshmallow Update!! Try to add contact and app says - Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped - The closes. Ill keep looking for a solution.

LgG3 Att
    05-10-2016 10:38 AM
    Also having the same issue with my LG G3 since the upgrade. Posting to subscribe.

Do Android developers actually read these forums?
    05-28-2016 04:52 PM
    Same problem here on my Note 4. Cleared data & cache, Contacts still won't open.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-07-2016 02:20 PM
    I had the same problem. Alot of people said deleting voicemails worked, others said Google+ was the problem so they disabled it. But nothing worked for me so I went into:
    1. Google+ App
    2. Account settings
    3. Clicked contacts
    4. Clicked Keep contacts up to date

After this I clicked on contacts once more and it worked perfectly again. I hope it works for anyone else if nothing else worked either.
    08-18-2016 12:47 AM
    LG G3 D850 on AT&T. Updated to Marshmallow (6.0) 2 days ago which I'm assuming has something to do with this issue. Anything having to do with editing or creating a contact causes "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped" to pop up and I cannot edit or add any contact information. I haven't been able to find anything helpful online. I have tried to restart the phone and also went into settings>general>smart cleaning> and I removed the temporary files. If you have any ideas on what I can try next let me know. Thanks in advance.
    here is a simple fix. clear bith your data and cache under your contacts app and it will work. It will not delete your contacts its just restoring your contact info
    11-04-2016 08:59 PM