is there any CALL BLOCKING software for android DUAL DIM Phone

A

AC Question

is there any CALL BLOCKING software for android DUAL DIM PHONES..in which call reject can be set on the basis of SIM...that is if a number is rejected to call on SIM1 but the same number is allowed to call on SIM 2....
this is really important and urgent for me...if anyone know about any software like this then it will be a great help...

swsmith2556

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Well, I doubt it because that's pretty specific. Mostly, they just run white-list & contacts/black-list where adding to the black-list is much easier than adding them to the white-list... the available modes are usually: "accept all", "reject black-list", and "accept only white & contacts".

Also, all of them give you the option to "add to black-list" from the call log; however, none (to my knowledge) allow a similar addition to white-list; you must enter it manually.

What we need is one that looks at the contacts, the white-list, *and* logged calls *I made*! If I call someone, I want 'em to call me back. Anybody know of one that does this?

To sum up: they're all good at blocking calls; they all get a "C-" at best for making it easy to allow the calls you want through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool