LG V10 Compatibility with Sprint network

A

AC Question

I'd like to buy an LG V10 and use it with RingPlus.net's service - which uses Sprint's CDMA network. (Most phones compatible with Sprint's network are supposed to work.)
Assuming that's true and assuming Verizon will unlock a Verizon LG V10 phone (and their website claims they will be happy to unlock phones), my question is: will the phone be compatible with the Sprint network?

The LG V10 specs read:
"Wireless Band : LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 13 WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 CDMA 850 / 1900 GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900"

and the Sprint specs read:
"Sprint's 4G LTE network runs on bands 24, 25 and 41 with band 25 in the 1900 MHz range being the carrier's primary frequency. Bands 24 and 41 are used to boost the capacity of the network and its speed."

I don't know enough about how to interpret that info, to feel confident that the phone will 1) work on the Sprint network and, if so, if it will work on 4G LTE.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It is compatible with sprint's cdma network. It is not compatible with sprint's lte network. Additionally even though the Verizon v10 is factory sim unlocked, Sprint won't activate it on it's network, despite being partially compatible.