How do i unlock my ellipsis so i can us an att sim

A

AC Question

Ok so my phone took a **** so I need to put my sim card from my phone witch is at&t sim in to my ellipses tablet help I no there has to be one person who can help

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
You don't say what tablet you have, have a peek at:
What radio bands do I need on my unlocked phone? | Android Central Paying close attention to the DATA bands as the tablet won't support the voice bands
Here are the specs for :
Ellipsis 7: Verizon Wireless Ellipsis 7 specs
Ellipsis 8: Verizon Wireless Ellipsis 8 specs

Looking at that, you could get an 8 working with a T-Mobile SIM but your AT&T SIM is likely not to work in either. This is a hardware limitation - as the devices were designed specifically for sale by Verizon, the radios to support other services were not included to save on cost.

As noted above, you also won't get voice service, you'll need to set up some kind of VOIP using Hangouts Dialer or some other way to use data for calls since a tablet won't have voice capabilities.

bigsaint187

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
Att phone sim wont work in att lg g pad. Mobile data is disconnected. Att logo is there with service bars just no 4g. Could i edit build prop file to possibly fix this?? Or how can i change my tablet from broadband to enable mobile data??

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Att phone sim wont work in att lg g pad. Mobile data is disconnected. Att logo is there with service bars just no 4g. Could i edit build prop file to possibly fix this?? Or how can i change my tablet from broadband to enable mobile data??
Hi, welcome!
You would have to call Att to get it unlocked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech