How to convert LQM file to TXT file?

A

AC Question

I copied a LQM file to my computer. How to convert LQM file to TXT file?

istrigy

Jul 7, 2016
Visit site
I am also looking for that. Strange to have a file format that can not be read on other platforms like a Pc.
But I have found that Lqm files is Zip files, try and rename or add to the filename " .zip " now you can unpack, but the txt is is wrapped up in a strange way, (I dont remember what that format is called)

arlensp

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
Given the hint that the file was a zip file, I solved this issue by running the lqm file through Universal Extractor.
It created a folder that included a file named: memoinfo.jlqm
I copied that file and renamed it to a .txt file
This I opened with notepad and the text of the note was buried in the meta data and formatting..

d0ugparker

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I read that it's JSON. I followed your leads and I can see the text content in the DescRaw field, but how were you able to convert multiple files? I have probably 300 notes to convert. Thanks.

Lomotomica Jansen

May 13, 2017
Visit site
If you want to edit the text on your computer, you can just open the note in Quickmemo itself on your mobile phone, and then click "share" instead of "export" to LQM. You will get 4 options to choose from:
- Quickmemo file ("LQM")
- Text and image
- Image file
- Pdf file
Choose the second option ("Text and image"), then your e-mail adress, and mail it to yourself.
Open your e-mail, copy the text from your new e-mail message, and paste it in the text editor of your choice.

Alberto Vidalon

Jun 13, 2018
Visit site
This is what I did:

1. Pair your new cellphone with the old one via bluetooth.
2. Select all text in the lqm file and share with the new one.
3. Open in your new cell the bluetooth share content file with the standard android html reader.
4. Select all text and Copy.
5. Open your new notes app (I use Write Now!) and Paste.
6. You are all set!

numetheus

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I was just sent one of these. I opened it up by saving to my Google Drive, unzipping it, and opening the jpg located in the images directory that was extracted. To make things easier next time, slap the person sending you notes using the proprietary format at yell ... NO! Bad man!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith