Anyone having multiple problems with your Note 5?

A

AC Question

My fast charger doesn't work most of the time, I cannot put my stylus in because it will not come back out, I think the spring is broke. My friend's stylus is stuck in his due to a broke spring too! And NO, I have NEVER put it in backwards! More than not I have to touch the icons several times to get them to open. I have to reset my camera to "Auto" every time I take a picture, because it will not respond to my touch! I could go on, but this is a good start.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Won't erase personal stuff. If you go into settings, then click the storage part...it should give a breakdown of all the category's that make up your storage used. If you click on the cached part, it will prompt a counter question of if you want to do that.

notlovinN5

May 12, 2016
Visit site
koves, that's great, I loved mine when I first got it. Then I realized that my "free storage" was already full. Now there is no where to back up my stuff since it doesn't have a place for an SD card.
This last update completely changed my camera. I can't flip it to Video anymore. I have to fanangle it to get it off of 4 small video's going at the same time that will only video 6 seconds!
I am very disappointed, unfortunately I have to live with it almost another year and a half.