Phone with 8 Gb and replaceable battery

TheNCDoc

May 13, 2016
Visit site
I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy which has 4 GB usable for app use and a battery that I can charge and also have a spare backup battery ready if I am out somewhere. I like that arrangement but want more storage. I plan to purchase a phone and use it on the Straight Talk network where you can bring your own phone.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a low cost phone that meets these requirements? I don't want or need the latest and greatest phone. I have liked the Galaxy series so far.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I am currently using a Galaxy "Ace style" which is sold by Straight Talk. It has 8 Gb but the memory is divided with 4 Gb for operating system and 4 Gb for an emulated SD card. My added SD card can store only some apps but not all under Android 4.3.

As a new user, where is the "reply" button or how do I reply to a question?

Last edited:

TheNCDoc

May 13, 2016
Visit site
My page refreshed and now the reply button appeared. Sorry. I would like to keep my price about $200 or lower if possible. Screen size and camera resolution not an issue. See addendum to question for part of answer.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My page refreshed and now the reply button appeared. Sorry. I would like to keep my price about $200 or lower if possible. Screen size and camera resolution not an issue. See addendum to question for part of answer.

I would then say the S3. On the page for straight talk I see it's a little less than $200, and has everything you would like, plus a bump in storage. Android will take a larger amount in this phone, but should leave you with about 6-8 GB left. I used to have this phone and it was a really good device.

Straight Talk Site Session Expired

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad