Why do I keep receiving error messages on my tablet?

A

AC Question

Receiving three error pop ups on my tablet, "android.process.acore," "android.process.media," and "com.google.process.gapps.'

These error messages come up repeatedly and it makes it difficult to navigate through my tablet settings. I have tried disabling and reenabling download manager, Google Services Framework, and Google Play Services and restarted my device several times to no avail. I have tried to clear the cache but for some reason my tablet won't let me do that for some reason. I have even deleted many of my apps on there but I cannot find the one causing the errors.

These errors also make it impossible to use any Google apps like Google Plus, Maps, Photos, etc. And since they pop up repeatedly, I have to keep pressing the "OK" button and can't even send an error report.

It's really quite annoying. I'm trying not to do a factory reset but it seems like I might have to, but I'm not even sure that'll help at this point.

Phoenix Commander

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Nope. Still not working. Wiped cache partition several times and even factory reset but the error messages keep coming up and have even caused all my apps to shut down including Launcher so I couldn't do anything but turn it off again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol