I have Win 10 and always use the win file explorer to copy all pics, vid and documents to my Motorola Droid Turbo, into specific folders.

I have copied, pasted about 100 videos, mp4's, avi's, etc.. to it with no problem ever. Yesterday morning, I transferred about 10 mp4's successfully. Right after that I tried to transfer more, and the following happens.

I choose the file on my computer, hit copy, then hit paste into the phone folder. When I copy and then try to paste, the PC says copying, but gets stuck on that screen and finally I have to close it. The window behind it, which I usually get, says your file may not play, and gives me choice to skip the file, or copy it over. I hit copy, even though it says it might now play, which is always my selection, and they do play. Now that window just closes when I hit copy.

This morning I was somehow able to transfer 1 file, but no more. I tried downloading two other file manager programs on my PC but they give errors too.

I worked on this for about 3 hours yesterday, and 3 more today already. I am not sure if it is windows or the phone, but I have feeling it is the phone blocking this. It is happening with all video formats, but I can transfer pics and docs still.

Any ideas?? These videos are instructional, and have to use them on my phone.

Thanks greatly....
    05-16-2016 10:23 AM
    BTW, these files are only 10-80mb...I have transferred ones before that are up to 1gig. I have tons of room on my SD card so it isn't a space issues. thx..
    05-16-2016 10:31 AM
    Nevermind, I just rebooted PC and Phone and all is working! Always forget to reboot phone when problems happen...
    05-16-2016 11:42 AM