Getting error while trying to download from the Playstore
    05-25-2016 10:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data?

Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, try going to Settings>Accounts-Google, select your Google account, and remove it completely from the phone. Then add it back again, and see if that helps.
    05-25-2016 11:27 PM
    I have tried both of the above neither worked
    09-07-2016 07:18 AM
    Q: Does Google Play say that this app has been installed yet it's not on your device?.. Locate Google Play within the apps manager and disable /force stop and even uninstall if you're device is able to allow this.

Turn off all apps which could cause interference while attempting this download.. IE if one used Opera Max and Google Play is black listed.. you will have to unblack list the app in order for it to load correctly.

As a last resort, you may need to do a factory reset.. because Google Play remembers your selection and will always list those apps which you've already installed as "installed".

In the top right hand corner of the Google Play screen, note the gear. This is where one can link their phone and adjust or reset their phones to a factory reset. Exploring this gear might reveal other rest options but I've yet to see anything other than locate my phone and the factory reset.
    09-07-2016 07:26 AM