Note 5 notification bar won't pull down with touch

A

AC Question

So my phone was working fine earlier today and we'll lying in bed I noticed a wierd icon on my nofication bar, when I went to pull down nothing happened, so I restarted my phone and nothing, still worked with my pen tho. Once pulled I cam press any button with y finger, including the clock, setting buttons that's at the very top. Since I couldn't drag I tried reboot in program mode to wipe cache, still no touch, did a factory reset, still nothing, just ended up losing all my pictures since I was getting frantic about this stupid phone. If I'm in landscape mode I can pull it down with touch.
Any ideas what's wrong with this stupid phone

Khaled Atik

May 27, 2016
Visit site
So my phone was working fine earlier today and we'll lying in bed I noticed a wierd icon on my nofication bar, when I went to pull down nothing happened, so I restarted my phone and nothing, still worked with my pen tho. Once pulled I cam press any button with y finger, including the clock, setting buttons that's at the very top. Since I couldn't drag I tried reboot in program mode to wipe cache, still no touch, did a factory reset, still nothing, just ended up losing all my pictures since I was getting frantic about this stupid phone. If I'm in landscape mode I can pull it down with touch.
Any ideas what's wrong with this stupid phone