Suddenly, incoming calls go straight to voicemail and incoming texts just don't come

A

AC Question

I realize this has been asked and answered, but none of those solutions worked. Things that may (or may not) be important.

**This only occurs at my home -- I've lived there two years, problem just started, my phone is 100% in roaming -- always!! Roaming hasn't been a problem before but . . . who knows

**US Cellular, Samsung Galaxy Note 4

**Happened somewhere around the time I was forced to upgrade to Marshmallow and whatever they sent with it.

**I have called customer service and tech 3x, they have no ideas other than roaming (I have a very strong signal at my house even though it is a roaming signal. Went to two different stores, they have nothing but the phone number to customer service. "Engineering" said they would call me back in 24 hours --- I told them to leave a message lol

**Well-intended customer service guy blocked my roaming a few weeks, they tell it is back on now.

**I have reviewed every option on my phone with customer service, they are all correct.

If my phone doesn't work, I'm outta work. Can anyone think of anything??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey