Daughter is not able to access her google on nexus 7 and Moto G

A

AC Question

About a week and a half ago our daughter found herself somehow 'locked out' of her devices. I wasn't privy to the beginning of the saga. My wife and daughter tried to fix it by doing a factory reset (of which there were several attempts to factory reset the device). By the time I was allowed to offer some assistance this is what I know:
She can access her google account on a pc. Everything is there and everything appears fine.
She is not able to access her nexus 7 (2013) or Moto G. The same error message shows up for both when trying to log in (from the factory reset): There was a problem communicating with google servers. Try again later.

We are at a loss.

jason rhoads

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I believe I've tried all of these options (some of them again after getting your response sfoLAX).
I am very novice when it comes to troubleshooting things like this. I'm wondering why the device will not communicate (does this mean connect?) with the google servers?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Have you confirmed that the devices have connected to a network? A network connection is needed in order to complete the login process and the error is indicating the device is not connected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan