About a week and a half ago our daughter found herself somehow 'locked out' of her devices. I wasn't privy to the beginning of the saga. My wife and daughter tried to fix it by doing a factory reset (of which there were several attempts to factory reset the device). By the time I was allowed to offer some assistance this is what I know:
    She can access her google account on a pc. Everything is there and everything appears fine.
    She is not able to access her nexus 7 (2013) or Moto G. The same error message shows up for both when trying to log in (from the factory reset): There was a problem communicating with google servers. Try again later.

We are at a loss.
    05-30-2016 09:15 AM
    I believe I've tried all of these options (some of them again after getting your response sfoLAX).
    I am very novice when it comes to troubleshooting things like this. I'm wondering why the device will not communicate (does this mean connect?) with the google servers?
    05-31-2016 01:07 PM
    Have you confirmed that the devices have connected to a network? A network connection is needed in order to complete the login process and the error is indicating the device is not connected.
    06-01-2016 03:28 PM