NEED Phone dual sim for Verizon US and AIS Thailand

A

AC Question

Hello and Sawasdee khrap,

I work month on/month off in Thailand and live in the US. So back and forth a month at a time.

I have used Verizon Wireless for about 14 years and would like to stick with them. I use AIS in Thailand. I don't believe Thailand has number portability, so changing carriers would mean a new number. So I would like to stick with both companies, but I can change both if it is going to be too much hassle.

My phone was stolen, so it is time for a new one.

I would like a dual sim phone so I don't have to swap sim cards like I've been doing for two years. I don't know a lot, but I do know that Verizon is CDMA and AIS, which is finally rolling out their new 4G (I believe) is GSM. So, the phone will need to be able to accomodate both CDMA and GSM in the appropriate carriers' frequencies (I guess that is not a given and needs to be a concern - frequencies).

This dual sim requirement probably really limits my options, but I would like the phone to be a flagship or near flagship in specs. Good processor, RAM, screen, fast charge. A big battery is a plus.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jeff

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis