I thought I was deleting a single photo, but deleted the whole album. The photo I wanted to delete just so happened to be the first one in the album. As soon as the %deleted message came up, I clicked cancel to stop the process, but now I cant find the photos.
    06-04-2016 11:26 PM
    You can't.
    06-05-2016 06:01 AM
    Try Settings - Accounts - Google, touch account name and see if Photos is checked to sync.
    Chance they were backed up to Google Photos or another cloud account.
    06-05-2016 08:06 AM
    I accidentally deleted my photos. Sync Google+Photos was checked, and has been since phone original setup. Please provide on how to receive the photos.

Thank you.
    06-15-2016 11:59 AM
    I'm still waiting for a response on my inquiry about retrieving deleted photos. Photos have been synced since some I have had it.
    06-15-2016 12:43 PM
    Hello. Do you want them on your pc or device.

https://photos.google.com/

Open the Photos app, or Google + app - 3-bar menu - Google Photos.
    You can choose to download them in the app Settings.

Please be patient with forum members. Regardless of the site saying answered in 5 minutes. Some are not answered for days if no one thinks they can help. No one is employed to answer these. Thank you.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-15-2016 12:58 PM
    I'm still waiting for a response on my inquiry about retrieving deleted photos. Photos have been synced since some I have had it.
    As sfoLAX mentioned, please be patient when posting in the forums. We get a lot of new posts every single day, and it's difficult to answer all of them quickly.

Go to photos.google.com on your computer browser. Do you see all of the photos there? If not, then not all of your photos were synced, and are lost. Google Photos Auto Backup allows you to select which folders to backup, so if some photos were in a folder that wasn't set to sync, then they were never backed up. In addition, if you have it set to backup only when on wi-fi, then any photos that you took since the last time you were on wi-fi wouldn't have synced either.

Recovering deleted files from Internal Storage requires you to root your phone, and any data writing the phone has been doing since you deleted the files can overwrite any remnants that might be recoverable. See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ted-files.html
    sfoLAX likes this.
    06-15-2016 01:09 PM