My Samsung a3 can never connect to the o2 network. It always says no signal with a circle and a line through it. It started of as the phone would not connect to data at all and always had a notification which said no signal. After hours of searching this was fixed by selecting 3g only if anything else is selected the phone drops out. This is a fairly new phone and this is a really annoying issue. I have tried everything I have found on threads and nothing has fixed this so far this problem has not been resolved as far as I can tell please help.
    06-05-2016 06:29 AM
    My Samsung a3 can never connect to the o2 network. It always says no signal with a circle and a line through it. It started of as the phone would not connect to data at all and always had a notification which said no signal. After hours of searching this was fixed by selecting 3g only if anything else is selected the phone drops out. This is a fairly new phone and this is a really annoying issue. I have tried everything I have found on threads and nothing has fixed this so far this problem has not been resolved as far as I can tell please help.
    if you have any help [email removed by Mod per guidelines]
    06-05-2016 06:35 AM
    Have you spoken to O2 about it?
    06-05-2016 06:40 AM
    Talked to a guru even he didn't know what to do told me to go on here
    06-05-2016 06:43 AM
    Was the phone originally able to connect? Where was it purchased?
    06-05-2016 06:53 AM
    Yes it was able to connect for a few months and when I went into a room which had no signal it never came back and it was purchased frim cex a class condition
    06-05-2016 07:00 AM
    When I went to turkey it connected to the local turkish network with perfect signal this phone is also sim locked
    06-05-2016 07:08 AM
    An update-
    It turns out that the phone has been barred due to cex either selling a stolen phone or the person who traded it in is abusing the warranty. So after a couple of months the previous owner must've contacted o2 telling them the phone is stolen and giving then the imei number to Barr the phone.
    belodion likes this.
    06-05-2016 03:16 PM