S Voice - Galaxy S7 edge Issue

A

AC Question

Recently, I factory reset my device and continued to update and install all my apps again. After countless hours of setup, I go into setup S Voice (setting up Wake Up command and what not), then I restarted.

Now, when I go to ask S Voice a question, be it "tell me a joke" or "what time is it?" I usually get the response "Please try again" or "I am unable to assist you, please restart the application" after waiting for about 30 seconds or sometimes the app just shows the loading circle and doesn't respond with anything, going back to the mic button again. Nothing further is reported just that. I must say on my previous device the Galaxy S6, Svoice worked fine! I could ask it these questions without a hiccup, but now these problems arise.

I have cleared the app's data and cache as well as uninstalling all updates to the app and reinstalling all updates and yet the problem persists. I restarted the device too, still a no go. One thing I must mention though, commands such as "open Gallery" work fine and open instantly.

Please help!